Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drive in and Picnic

We as a family have done a lot this past weekend. On Saturday we went garage sales and then we went to a drive in movie theater to see UP and Star trek both of which were very good. Superman went to the Dover race on Sunday and yesterday we went to the park and meet family for a picnic. We played very hard and had a lot of fun. Here are some of the pictures from the weekend. There are a lot of L. Sorry, he was just around and wanted me to take his picture. Leave a comment to tell me which one is your favorite. To see all of my pictures the good bad and ugly click here- Halfcup
Superman
I thought that this was a cool picture.
I also thought that this was a cool picture of L on his bike
L on his bike
I guess there was a problem and L, the mechanic needed to fix it.
I though that this was a cool picture as well
B on his bike
Sweet Pea knows how to get where she wants. Ask a boy of course. This boy just happens to be here cousin
C on his bike
B on his bike
This is L trying to carry to many things at once and instead of helping him I took the picture
B
I really like this picture. Pop- Pop and L
Pop- Pop and L again.
Pop- Pop and L
It's the tickle monster
C
C
B
Buddy roller blading
L
I thought that this was a unique picture of L
L
I don't know what he was doing he just said my name and did that
He fell in the mulch and again instead of cleaning his face I took a picture
B
I like this picture too. Pop- Pop
Buddy

1 comment:

Sandy said...

My favorite has to be the L pic done in Sepia. Nice pics!