Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Day: Washington Monument, White House, Camping- Part Three

This is the third post in a series of posts on our family's trip to Washington D.C. To read from the beginning of the story you can scroll down the page until you see a post entitled Intro Post.

This post focuses on the next leg of our journey which was the Washington Monument,the White House, and where we stayed which was a camp ground.

Washington Monument:
This was the next thing that we saw after the Air and space mu seam. We walked the mall to go and take pictures. Instead of posting a lot of pictures I made a collage of pictures. To see all of my pictures click here. Leave a comment and let me know what kind of pictures you like.

The Washington Monument is to remember our first President. to read more about the Washington Monument click here.
White House:

Our next stop was the White House. We stopped to look and take pictures of the white house on the first day and the second day. Please note that some of these pictures are from the second day, but I will not post again on the White House.

The White House is the house that our president lives in while he is in office. In some of the pictures you can even see the snipers that stood on top of the building.
Camping:
I love to camp. I really, really, really enjoy camping. I say that we camped this past weekend, but really we just slept in a tent and took a shower at the shower house, and ate breakfast outside. I enjoyed it, but it was not camping so please do not be miss lead. We slept in a tent and it rained, and Wonder woman did not appreciate it. When we camp we do not normally sleep in, but this day we did. Above is a picture of the fire.
our canopy
Buddy when he wakes up!
Buddy being happy
Dad
Well, that is all that I have for now. Leave me a comment and tell me what picture you like best. Or just leave me a comment to let me know that you are following a long!- Halfcup

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Good job, honey. Love the picture of your brother. Thank you for being gracious to me :)

Halfcup said...

your welcome! I love you!