Monday, June 29, 2009

Buddy and His feet washing method

I recently finished my series of posts on our family's trip to Washington D.C. Now it is time to get back to the story of this family and my adorable brother "Buddy" Who does this face (see above) and washes his feet with them sticking out of the water (see below) with his shorts all wet and his knees submerged in the water. The poor boy has some issues. Maybe it is because he just has too many sisters. Cleaning himself this way was one of the few things that I did not teach him. He came up with this all by himself. At least he was being creative!
Awhile ago I started teaching Sweet Pea how to ride a bike. She is now finally getting the hang of it even with a slightly too big of a bike. She just kept ridding and superman just kept ridding along. She is becoming such a big girl! Great Job sweet Pea! I am very proud of you!
Sweet Pea getting started on her bike
Sweet Pea ridding along
Superman and Sweet Pea discussing something

I have video of sweet Pea ridding her bike, and I planed to share. However, I am having trouble loading video on to the blog. Maybe another time I will share and then again maybe not! Have a great day. Let me know what you think of Buddy and his feet washing method in the comment section!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You guys make me laugh :)