Monday, July 6, 2009

BushKill falls

A lot has happened since Buddy and his feet washing method. Everything has been moving so quickly that I have not been able to share, that or I have not been around my computer, or because I am so tired. Last Tuesday I went with my youth group to Bushkill falls. It was cool, but it took way to long to get there and it was raining the whole time that we were there. I got some good pictures and some not so good as always. You can see all of my pictures by clicking here. Little Sis came with me on this trip well because Little sis is growing up and is now in Youth Group! So I have some nice pictures of her at the falls. Here are some pictures.
The Falls
Little Sis
Halfcup ( Me)
Little Sis
A flower

A nice picture ( I think!)
The falls


that is all for now. I hope that you enjoyed the pictures and excused my brief sabbatical from the blog world!

No comments: