Monday, July 20, 2009

I hit the ground running






I know that I have not blogged for a week, but I have been gone and have been unable to blog. I have been gone at New Life Island where I worked for a week. I will be going back in a week to work some more. I really enjoyed helping out. I am very tired. I got up early and went to bed late. This is the same camp that I went to as a camper and now I am a volunteer. I came back and hit the ground running although I still do not know what I was running on when I got back. On Saturday we went to national park and had a picnic. My Pop-pop met us there. W e had a good time. We played soccer, Frisbee and sat and watched the air planes. We had a good time. And I really enjoyed my time at camp. I hope that you had a great week as well.



No comments: