Sunday, June 7, 2009

Star Light and food!

Well, I am back! And you are sitting there going, " I didn't know that she was gone?" Well, I was. I was gone for an entire 24 hours with no computer. Therefore, I could not blog to let all two of you know what I was doing. I am sorry to say that I did not really get any good pictures. The one at the top is some of us down at the beach at 10:00 at night much to my displeasure. We had a good time. My favorite part was playing soccer on the beach. Anyway, tonight, after the race was over, Superman and Wonder woman went to the store to get some really great food for dinner. It was so good! So, I took pictures to show you all what we ate and because it was something to take pictures of. ( I love taking pictures and playing with them on my computer. To see more click here!) The simple things in life are sometimes the funnest. Who would have thought that I would get such a kick out of seeing my very first tinny tomatoes of the season growing on the plant and Onion Rings! (Of course only me!) And to think that I don't even eat tomatoes! O' well. What can I say. Actually I have nothing more to say so I think I will just stop typing and put halfcup- Halfup (There I did it. enjoy the pictures!)

Here is the table ( I just knew that all of you were just dying to see our table!)
Onion rings!
Baked Beans!
That was me really wanting to take a picture.
Pineapple
Strawberries
Special rolls!
Onion rings
OK, I am done. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

pankaj said...

thats awesome mannnn...fingerlicking tatste ..yummy!

http://coldcoughsinusheadache.blogspot.com/