Monday, June 8, 2009

Playing Outside with Sweet Pea and C

Well, today Nana came over to work with Mom on some pictures and the middle kids are gone at a place called New Life Island for an end of the year party. C ,my cousin, was a welcome extra surprise that came with Nana. I have been outside all morning watching Sweet Pea and C play ever so well together. And of course I took pictures. To see all of my pictures form this morning click here. They have kept themselves busy by playing in the sandbox, running, swinging, running, playing in the clubhouse, running, talking, playing Frisbee (short lived) bug catching, and every other thing that entertains a 5 and 3 year old including singing everything that they feel the need to express. Now they are on the ride on toys outside and circling me as I type. They were chanting "We can not live in butterfly ville" (I don't get it, but they do!) Sweet Pea and C found some bugs and one was named "Quamy" (No, I did not suggest that name. I have never heard it and therefore can not spell it!)
Here is a dialog between the two.
Sweet Pea- "This is the most obedient bug I have ever had" (as if she has ever had one before!)
C- "and if he disobeyed give him a spank!"
Oh they make me laugh sometimes. I am sorry that I did not get any really great pictures, but I did take pictures so here they are! ( I figured out how to do this collage thing. See above and Below) Have a great day!- Halfcup

Sweet Pea going down the slide
Sweet Pea on the Swing
C on the swing
C + Sweet Pea on the Swings
C on the swing
Drama Queen!
Drama Queen!
I don't know what that was about
C on the swing
C
Sweet Pea on the slide
Quamy
C
C
C
Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea
puting sand down the tube
Shoveling sand
C using Scoope

No comments: