Friday, May 29, 2009

Compost and Fishing

the pond
sweet Pea
the pond
the "creek"
the "pond" through the trees
the "bridge"
Little Sis
I thought that this was a nice picture of the tackle box
Buddy's tackle
Buddy
Sweet Pea and Wonderwoman
Buddy
Wonderwoman and her bullet deflecting camara
Sweet Pea with one of my fishing poles and of course her beloved sticks that she found
Little Sis and Sweet Pea watching TV
Buddy and I trapped ourselves in the compost bin!
Still turning the compost
the compost felt good on our feet
Buddy displaying the compost
And YES I am fully aware of the fact that my wonderful brother has his clothes on backwards and inside out. He was bored.
Turning compost


This past couple of days has been pretty busy. I had my very last softball game yesterday and after that we headed over to Nana and Pop-pop's as mom and day went away for the night. This morning I got up and went to Science class. Then buddy and I decided that the compost pile needed to be turned and Nana thought that some weeds needed to be picked from the lawn. Little Sis and Sweet Pea just sat and watched TV.

Mom came and picked us up after lunch. When we got home we went to the pond to do some fishing. It was good but also unsuccessful as we did not catch any fish. O' well maybe next time. And now buddy is watching soccer.- Halfcup

No comments: