Friday, May 8, 2009

Flower
Flower
Flowers (Plural)
Really cool, but edited
flower from a bush
grass
puddled water on the side walk
side walk with water on it and reflection of me
side walk with water on it
side walk with water on it
tree bark
side walk with water on it
leaves with water on them
flowers
flowers

This picture is actually of my sidewalk. There was about two inches of water siting on it from all of the rain and the trees are the reflection!
It feels like it has been raining for a very very very long time. We were all ready to see the sun as it has been raining all week. Yesterday, after a thunder storm, it cleared up and I went outside to take some pictures as I was taking every opportunity to soak in the sun. I have to say that I took some pretty cool pictures if I do say so myself. They are not of people, but of flowers, leaves, trees, water etc. around my house. So here they are! Oh and I almost forgot that I took many, many, pictures of my feet. They were not even that good! I will spare you the site of my lovely, but rather large feet for someone of my statcher. No! these are not all of my pictures!Leave a comment and tell me which one you like best. That is if you like any of them at all! Well, you get the point!- Halfcup

1 comment:

Sandy said...

These are really cool pictures. I think the last one is my favorite. Good job. Keep it up.