Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Second first day or something like that

School has moved from beyond full swing to off the charts craziness. I am homeschooled, but I take some classes at a nearby Christian school. This year I am taking two classes. We started doing school at home three and a half weeks ago, but the other school started today. Think that sounds confusing. Well, it is. So there is no reason to feel like you can't keep up with this family, because well, we don't always do things the same way that everyone else does, but it works just great for us and we think that that is how God wants us to do and frankly that is all that matters.

So yes today was something like our second first day of the year. And I hit the ground running and so did little sis. This year will be a little different (it's not like I can remember any two years that were the same!) It will bring its own challenges and triumphs just like everything else. There is different classes, different teachers, more kids, different schedule, different expectations, life with another baby coming in February, etc. My life is ever changing, but I don't think that I would like life any different than it is now because well, it's different and I sorta kinda like it that way.



2 comments:

Sandy said...

I like your writing. Life is crazy, but you are right. I would not have it any other way.

Anonymous said...

that day was so crazy-little sis