Sunday, October 11, 2009

I don’t understand

There isn't too much to say as I write this post. We found out this past week that my unborn sister went to be with Jesus. We don't understand why, and we never will this side of heaven. Yes, it stinks. This is my sister who I will never get to hold, kiss, say I love you too, look into her eyes, or ever meet this side of heaven. It stinks. I don't understand, but I know that God does and I trust Him. God never wastes a hurt. "I'll never understand it all for only God is God"- Steven Curtis Chapmen "God is God"

I am so thankful for the people who have been there for our family over the past week. We miss Julia Eryn, but we will see her again. While we are here we will continue to grow and love each other.


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Keep trusting, honey. God is good no matter what. I am sorry for your hurt.