Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Soccer

Well, We lost to Pilgrim again. This time 6-1. Not acceptable but better. Our strategy worked but didn't, if that makes any sense. Yesterday we played Calvary. We won 3-0. To marrow we play Kings. Friday we play The Christian Academy. The only team that I think that we can lose to is Gloster. I don't want to say it like this,"The only team I want to lose to during the remainder of the season is Gloster." Because I don't want to lose to them either. I think that we can beat Kings twice, TCA one more time, Atlantic twice, and Cumberland one more time. I think that it is a reasonable goal but not one that we can achieve without a lot of work and hard play. If we do our very best for the rest of the season I think that we can finish third in the league. There is no reason why we can not make the play offs and if we win all of the games that I just listed we would get third. A reasonable goal but not a easy one.

No comments: