Monday, October 6, 2008

Apple Picking and Apple Day

Good picture!
Nice apple


Can you tell we don't like our picture taken!
Good picture!

I hope that it is big enough!

On our way home!

I like this one and so does Daddy becouse I can carry it all by myself!
I am ready!

What a nice couple!

Aren't you a little old to be climbing trees?
What are you doing?
This is what happens when you ask him to smile and he is eating!
I like smores!
We enjoy being stinkers together!





We went apple picking on Saturday. Today we are having apple day for school. We have made apple sauce, apple cake, apple pie fillings, and apple muffins. My mom is going to have to wash the floors and counters and cabinets due to apple juice flying everywhere. Fun day, but I am so tired.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It was a great weekend - but what a mess!!!