Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today






Today we joined way too many people on a trip to the aquarium. Two sets of cousins and a set of grandparents and our family was just one big pack of people wandering through the building. To keep everyone together and in a somewhat organized way we each had a "buddy". I had my little three year old cousin. He was great. Towards the end it was clear that he was done. In the beginning there was not too many people so I didn't have to hold his hand all of the time. However, after we were done the shark exhibit, which was amazing, we joined many other people for the other exhibit. When we were with so many people I just couldn't let him go. So he asked, "Do you have to hold my hand because I don't want you to." "Well, buddy there are so many people so I need you to hold my hand" He said okay and tried to get his entire hand around mine! So that was our adventure today. - Halfcup

1 comment:

Sandy said...

The buddy system worked well, didn't it? You were a great help. I had fun with you guys today.