Sunday, November 30, 2008

Going to see Jesus

We all here at the Schroll house had a good Thanksgiving. Now we are going to try and tackle the Christmas season and retain a fraction of the sanity that sits next to our name which isn't much. My mom and Dad went to North Jersey along with Uncle Curt and Aunt Becky yesterday. Grandma came over to watch us and the boys joined us. My mom, uncle, and Nana returned to North Jersey this morning as My great Nana went to be with Jesus this morning. It was no surprise. She was 92 years old and was ready to go see Jesus. ( can't you just see Mr. Steve and great Nana standing next to each other jumping for Joy! I think that that would be a site to see. Enough of my random thoughts.) So anyway, that is what has been going on recently. -Laura

1 comment:

Sandy said...

So much to do ... so little time. I love to read your random thoughts. Keep it up!