Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from soccer camp

Friday night we came home from a fun filled week at BBC soccer camp. As much as I would to share even the smallest details I do not have that much patience for writing it and you would not have that much patience for reading it. Tori, Hannah,Ketuarh, Lindsay,Micheal, Dad, and I all went up together from our school. Some of the special highlights from our team was going to the underground together, having a pizza party, going to panera, getting water ice, and experiencing my first trip to the free standing krispe kream donut factory. Our s 11v11 team won the championship, Hannah was an all star, and tori won most in proved 9th grade . I never thought that I would see the day when Hannah would use two straws as chop sticks to spread butter on her bread. A lot of other things were fun and exciting ,but that is a good start.-Laura Schroll

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Glad you're home. It seemed like a great week for you, though. Lot's of fun, good friends, plenty of soccer. Now if we can only get this breathing thing figured out :)
Mom